Here at Work Safe Advisory Services we offer a range of consultancy services
to support your business
A comprehensive Health & Safety Audit conducted on site with a focus on a review of your Health and Safety Management System. A detailed report will be produced with recommendations regarding identified gaps.
This Health & Safety Audit is tailored towards ensuring that Covid-19 best practise is being used on your site. A summary report will be produced with improvement recommendations regarding identified gaps.
Our fully qualified Health and Safety Advisors can chair your Health & Safety Committee Meetings, to provide expert advice and guidance.
– Work Safe Advisory Services
Our fully qualified Health and Safety Advisors can support you with Hazard Identification, and other Health and Safety activities, as well as specific advice for your business. Minimum 2 hour consultancy appointment.
Our Health & Safety Manual covers all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015. It includes everything a PCBU needs to establish a comprehensive Health & Safety Management System.
The customised manual will have your company name, logo. This is YOUR manual – not a generic one. The folder has places for you to file completed forms. An excel spreadsheet for entering statistics which automatically creates graphs. Your manual will include:
- Alignment to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Explanation of the PCBU’s health and safety responsibilities and the importance of compliance.
- A way to conduct hazard identification and risk management and a hazard register template.
- Forms to report accidents and near hits and manage investigations.
- Emergency management planning.
- Audits and checks on Health and Safety activities.
- Health and Safety Committee meeting template
The forms we provide are in an editable format, so you can continue to tailor the Health and Safety System to your business.
Our fully qualified Health and Safety Advisors can support you with Standard Operating Procedures development.
This two hour session on our Health & Safety Manual training, covering all aspects and what is required to keep it up to date and compliant. This is effective at getting you started with using the system.