Work Safe Advisory Services is currently helping NZ Businesses
to ensure their Covid-19 Safety Plan is best practice and well implemented.
“Speak with us today, to check your plan is up to scratch!”
COVID-19 represents a serious hazard, and consequently risk, to not only workers but businesses. All PCBUs have a moral and legal obligation to ensure that staff are able to work in a healthy and safe manner.
PCBUs and their officers need to ensure that they are taking “all reasonably practicable steps” to ensure the safety of their workers.
No matter, what the Covid-19 Alert Level, all businesses need to have a Safety Plan
PCBUs need to have a Safety Plan that covers:
- Comprehensive inductions covering COVID-19 as a hazard and a risk.
- Workplace H&S practices with a focus on hygiene and physical distancing
- Update processes and SOPs to reflect the new Covid-19 H&S requirement.
- Effective management and monitoring of the workplace
- Effective and thorough contact tracing capability.
What people say…